Sep 10, 2011

Sisters


I just love it when I get to photograph someone over the course of a decade or more.  Firstly, because I gain a friend.  Secondly, because I love to see how children evolve into adults...emotionally, intellectually, socially and physically.  It's a BEAUTIFUL thing to see someone BE who they are meant to be...and to discover HOW to BE.

Now Jaime (far left above) was a young dancer in Studio 149 when I first met her.  Today, she is studying culinary arts (and lucky for us, she shares her "practice creations" with my hubby and I and our 5 kids!).  : )  So, when she asked me to take pictures of her and her sisters for her mama, I very happily agreed!  And, I think they turned out SO cute!  Such pretty ladies!!!!!!!




For permission to view the full proof gallery at ShadowlandsPhotography.biz, please contact Stephanie, Jaime, or Faith for the passcode. You can also see more pictures from this photo session as well as other client's photo albums on Shadowlands Photography's Facebook page and ShadowlandsPhotography.com

No comments: