Oct 5, 2011

Sam's Hair Studio

Sam's Studio offers modern and fresh hair styles for all ages.  I had the privilege of photographing a few of Sam's clients in order to show off her hip and mad clipping and coloring skillz!

Sam’s Studio has been described as “relaxing” and “personal” by many of her clients.  Its quaint and charming feel is what people immediately fall in love with, however, Sam’s passion and talent when dealing with color and modern cuts is what keeps them coming back.  Check out her web site at http://www.samshairstudio.com/.

And, on a personal note to all of you moms out there...Sam saved my daughter from a mishap when she found my hiding place for the scissors the other day.  So I just HAD to share the before and after pictures because let me tell you Sam is a GENIUS!!!!!!!!

No comments: