Jul 15, 2009

Adam & Brandi's Outdoor Wedding in Defiance, Ohio

Adam and Brandi had a gorgeous (ok, it was a little hot) day for their wedding. They are a fantastic couple and I am so glad that I got to photograph their wedding. Their strong and romantic connection gave me a lot of inspiration for portraits. Adam also had some MAD acrobatic skillz that I had the good fortune to photograph on the trampoline in the backyard.

Their ceremony was very quaint and sweet - and the reception was NON-stop fun. A first for me - at the reception, there were numerous times when only guys were on the dance floor. Michael Jackson had nothing on their moves!

It was a true pleasure, and honor, to be a part of their day!

The ceremony took place in Brandi's sister's amazing backyard in Defiance, Ohio and the reception was at The Lions Club. The amazing flowers were done by Lilly's Flowers.


No comments: