Jul 24, 2009

Robert & Stephanie's Wedding at Foster Park

They've been together forever it seems. I had the wonderful honor of photographing Robert and Stephanie's engagement portraits at Fort Wayne's beautiful Foster Park so it was no surprise when they chose its Bridal Glen for their wedding as well. It's a great wedding venue that is sheltered from the public in its own private floral nook. I loved shooting there and hope that I get even more outdoor weddings in the future.

Robert and Stephanie's endearing love for one another made the lightbulb fire off in my head a hundred times over so I was able to get some wonderfully romantic and intimate wedding portraits of the two of them. Thank you for your trust and for making me part of your day Mr. and Mrs. W. : )

3 comments:

Robert and Stephanie said...

Lesa,
These pictures are AMAZING and so are you! We are so glad you were there to capture our special day. Thank you for everything you have done for us. We love you!

Robert & Stephanie Waikel

Jennifer_Long said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jennifer_Long said...

Lesa you are a true artist! The pictures are so beautiful they look like a piece of art. You are the most fantastic photographer ever!!! You truely have the ability of capturing the most wonderful moments in time and allowing us all to see the beauty that you see through the camera lens. You have us all dying to see the rest of the pictures!
I remember when I opened my wedding book, I thought Oh My gosh she made me beautuful! I know Stephanie and Robert will feel the same and more! Thank you for being a part of our family and caputring those wonderful moments.