Jun 28, 2010

Lindsay and Craig's Foster Park Wedding


Lindsay and Craig have a sweet, endearing love for each other that is simply contagious.  Her respect for him and his love for her are beautifully obvious (as you can also witness in their engagement session).


I cannot help but laugh every time I look at this TOO CUTE for words ringbearer as a chipmunk steps in front of his path during his march down the aisle.  Who's ever heard of a delay due to a chipmunk???  Hilarious!  What a moment!


I just love the look on this grandmother's face as she ponders love, marriage and the wonders of modern cameras.  : )



The amorous couple were married at the quaint Bridal Glen inside Foster Park in Fort Wayne, Indiana.  Just look at their AMAZING flowers done by Emily at Lilly's Flowers!



After the wedding (and yes, once again the rain kindly did NOT disturb our outdoor adventures), the party headed over to Salomon Farm Park Barn for the reception where Goeglein's catered and Dr. Feelgood's provided the musical atmosphere.



I honestly can not look at this next photo from this wedding without crying.  I am totally and completely emotionally attached to this moment that I captured.  I lost my own mother to breast cancer in 2006 so when I saw Craig's sister's tatoo and the sacredness of this moment as she watched her mom dance with Craig, I seized the opportunity to create a new memory for the Barcus family in honor of Craig's father.


Thank you for the honor of photographing your wedding Lindsay and Craig!!!  (you too, Mona!)

To view the entire gallery at www.ShadowlandsPhotography.biz, contact Lindsay or Craig for the password.  Plus, see more pics from this photo session as well as other client's photo albums at http://www.hs.facebook.com/pages/Fort-Wayne-IN/Shadowlands-Photography/52181340948

No comments: