Jun 23, 2010

Register for my Fall 2010 "The Tools Behind the Click"™ photography course

Well, it's been a fast and furious return to "the swing of things" again after having our new little baby girl on March 31st.

I had considered doing some teaching this summer but my booking calendar has been so busy with photo shoots, that I decided to take my extra hours to just be with my growing family (Eva is #4).

The next time I teach will be this fall through the Fort Wayne Community School District's Neighborhood Connection.  My first fall class is called "The Tools Behind the Click" and will be offered 9/14-10/19 from 6-7:30pm.  My late fall class is called "Lighting Techniques in the Digital Age" and will be offered 10/26-11/30 from 6-8pm.

To register, you will eventually be able to go to Neighborhood Connection's Web site.  They don't have the class info live on the Web site just yet but you can call 260.467.1075 to register.

No comments: