Jul 21, 2010

Family Pics at Lake James


I love seeing families come together!  Every family has their own "culture" and ways of doing things.  So, when my great friend Beth asked me to take their family portraits up at their newly built family lake cottage on Lake James, I was thrilled to be able to be there to document their gathering.  Have you ever seen such a gorgeous family?


And, even though we had a small (ok, large) storm and torrential downpour to deal with, we just decided to wait it out for some fun photos indoors and had a little fun in the meantime...even out in the rain for a few shots!  I always say I'm in the business of capturing moments of life...definitely true!  Come rain, come very busy kids...come shine!  We had it all at Lake James. : )


Now, kids will be kids, what can I say?!



To view the entire gallery at www.ShadowlandsPhotography.biz, contact Patty, Beth or Sarah for the password.  Plus, see more pics from this photo session as well as other client's photo albums at http://www.hs.facebook.com/pages/Fort-Wayne-IN/Shadowlands-Photography/52181340948

No comments: