Jul 21, 2010

Sarah and Michael's Pack


When Susan contacted me about giving a gift certificate to her sister Sarah, I was so excited to meet her and her big family!  Sarah and her hubby Pastor Michael are definitely super-star parents --- even with little Elisha, Maggie, Andrew, Bethany, and Gideon in tow, I never saw an ounce of stress on their faces.  What a beautiful family!

To view the entire gallery at www.ShadowlandsPhotography.biz, contact Sarah or Michael for the password.  Plus, see more pics from this photo session as well as other client's photo albums at http://www.hs.facebook.com/pages/Fort-Wayne-IN/Shadowlands-Photography/52181340948

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

looking for everything I could find on how weddings desiger wedding dresses were celebrated in Ireland long ago custom wedding dresses By the power that Christ brought from heaven homecoming dresses mayst thou love me. As the sun follows its course little black dresses mayst thou follow me. As light to the eye, as bread to the hungry inexpensive wedding dresses