Oct 12, 2010

FREE Engagement Session Winners: Kristy + Adam

Thanks again to all you 10/10/10 Wedding Day Bridal Tour attendees for stopping by my booth!  Hall BC at the Grand Wayne Convention Center was hoppin' on Sunday with tons of brides and grooms-to-be, multiple runway shows, a groom's lounge, live makeup sessions, personal meet and greets with vendors, yummy wedding cake samples, gorgeous flowers, sweet DJs, and so much more!  In my booth, as a special thank you to my engaged couples who pre-reserved a special meet and greet time with me at the bridal show, I surprised them with yummy DeBrand chocolate truffles and a cash drawing for some savings on their wedding photography package!  Savings ranged from $55 to $490!!!  Congrats to all my discount winners!


Also, I am very pleased to announce that KRISTY & ADAM won our show drawing for a FREE Engagement Portrait Session!!!  The lovely couple are getting married on June 25, 2011.  CONGRATS YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: