Oct 3, 2010

Las Vegas Nevada Destination Wedding: Izzy + Amber

I absolutely love Mr. and Mrs. R. What an HONOR to be their wedding photographer. Shooting in Vegas was...well...I was like a kid in a candy shop! There were SO many fantastic places to do photos, it was very difficult to narrow the list down. I'm pretty convinced I could shoot there every day of the year and still come up with different and exciting photo opp locations every time. The city is just bursting with photographic potential!

The day started with photographing the very handsome groom and his groomsmen as they got ready for the big day at the brand new Vdara Hotel & Spa.  Next, I made my way to meet up with the bride and her bridesmaids.  Now, even when I photograph complete strangers' weddings, I am often brought to tears during the ceremony when I witness their great and mysterious love and commitment to one another.  But, never...and I mean NEVER have I been brought to tears when I saw the bride for the first time.  I could write it off as my connection with Amber as a friend, but I won't...because it was more than that.  Her presence was one that got us stopped ALL DAY LONG, EVERYWHERE we went (and, rightly so, her groom was quite proud of this fact!).  : )  Now, everyone knows that Vegas has some VERY beautiful women in its clutches, so to turn heads even there is, in my humble opinion, proof of something uniquely amazing.  She was absolutely, postivitely, undeniably, amazingly DROP DEAD GORGEOUS!  When she tapped on my shoulder at our pre-determined meeting spot at The Bellagio, I literally burst into tears and am again even now as I type this.  I was absolutely awe-struck.  Amber was a glowing bride!

The sweet wedding ceremony was held at the quaint Belleza Chapel.  Following, was an adventurous afternoon of traveling down the strip to places including The WynnThe Palazzo, The Venetian and the infamous Welcome to Las Vegas sign (perfectly at sunset!) for pictures of the wedding party, family and, of course, the newleyweds!

Amber, you and Izzy have been on quite a journey together.  And, it has been with great joy that Chad (that's my hubby for those of you who may not know who I'm talking about) ; ) and I have watched your relationship with Israel unfold - only to reveal strength, beauty and commitment!  Amber, your differences make you stronger because you respect Izzy - and Israel, because you love Amber.  God is good all the time...all the time, God is good, my friends.  May the grace of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, grant you guidance, hope and joy now and forevermore.  Let your marriage age like the best of wines!  Cheers to a HAPPILY EVER AFTER my good friends!!!

Lesa

















To view the entire gallery at ShadowlandsPhotography.biz, contact Izzy or Amber for the password. Plus, see more pics from this photo session as well as other client's photo albums on Shadowlands Photography's Facebook page.

No comments: