Dec 22, 2010

Family Photos: Henry, Tricia and the Girls


Henry and Tricia are truly a "power couple" that I have the priveledge of knowing.  Henry is Pastor at Promise Ministries and Tricia is Director and Founder of Studio 149 Dance.  And, oddly enough...even though we are all from Fort Wayne, I have my late mother (from Detroit) to thank for the priveledge of forming a friendship with them.  You see, my mom (a former nurse) rescued Tricia from a music concert where a guy accidently stage dove onto her head.  My mom kept talking about this great girl from Fort Wayne that she met...and low and behold - we met and realized our hubbies were already connected through church youthgroup leadership activites.  What a small world!  I suppose it was fated that we meet one way or another!  : )  I am so thankful they (and their fabulous daughters) are in my life.  What an honor to photograph them!

Just couldn't resist a little brady bunch fun!

To view the entire gallery from this photo session at ShadowlandsPhotography.biz, contact Henry or Tricia for the password. Plus, see more pics from this photo session as well as other client's photo albums on Shadowlands Photography's Facebook page and ShadowlandsPhotography.com.



No comments: