Jun 1, 2012

Adorable Toddler: Nora



I have to say I am really proud of the growing community of artists and photographers in Fort Wayne.  My sweet friend Olivia Fey is one of those wonderful photographers (Fey Photography).  Olivia took my MOST favorite maternity photos (what can I say...I've had 5 babies so I've had quite a few opportunities to capture my pregnant belly).  Anyway...I had the pleasure of spending the afternoon with Olivia, her mom and Olivia's totally adorable daughter Nora.  And, while Nora was a typical busy-bodied toddler, we managed to wrangle her for some sweet, unforgettable moments with mommy and grandma.







For permission to view the full proof gallery from this Portrait Session on ShadowlandsPhotography.biz, please contact Olivia for the passcode. You can also see more pictures from this session (as well as other clients' sessions) on Facebook.com/ShadowlandsPhotography and ShadowlandsPhotography.com.

No comments: